Redirection

Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm Back!

We just came back from our short vacation. We have been to Germany for the Pentecost weekend and despite the weather we still had a great time! Actually, it wasn't that bad, and on Saturday and the first half of Sunday it was even quite warm (at least, +16*C feels really warm after +8*C the day before:). However, all the good things come to an end, and so did this long weekend.

Here are some pictures my husband took:

Some old houses:



A castle on the hill:


Yours truly (for the newcomers, I'm the one with long hair with a white sweater on my shoulders in the left corner:)

 Flowers on a rock:

The view from the mountain:




A rustic corner:


I thought this song would go nicely with the pictures:




I hope you all had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment