Redirection

Monday, September 2, 2013

It's This Time Of The Year Again!

Time to go out and pick blackberries and make jam! Don't forget about the importance of  looking glamorous while doing it:)

We gathered about 1.5 kg yesterday, if you bought all these berries in the supermarket it'd cost you about 20 euros!Yesterday I put half a kilo through the blender together with the equal amount of sugar, the result was delicious. The blender died though, but it was old anyway so who cares:)

Today I made jam out of the rest of the berries:

 Making blackberry jam is very easy if you have jellified sugar, unfortunately I couldn't find it so I had to substitute normal sugar for it and just cooked the mixture longer, for about 10 minutes. Monday is always a busy day in my household so this will be a short post.

I'm leaving you with some Brahms (Blackberries are called bramen in Dutch:), so enjoy:

Braaaaaaamms


No comments:

Post a Comment